pichiller here!

Say hi, make some friends or enemies
pichiller

pichiller here!

Post by pichiller » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:50 am

My name is Roy (aka pichiller) I'm almost 47 years old and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina (deeeeeeep south in south-america). I work in web design and I'm a long-life musician too.

I've been playing URT since 2014 (yeah, I know... I'm a noob :D ) and I'm loving it!! It's really addictive!

I'm part of the #OD# (the Old Dogs). It is a Urt 4.1 Free-For-All "just for fun" group for older players. A really nice and friendly group of people from all over the world. They helped me a lot to understand the mechanics of the game a little better.

Anyway, I'm not really a "gamer" type of guy and URT is the only game I play. And because I'm not at all a seasoned player I'm still struggling moving faster, jumping, knowing the maps, shootin' better and all that.

I don't like the south american URT community (too many "kids" with attitude problems, trolls, pro-wannabes and hacks) so I have always played only on American, Canadian or European servers. Thats a drag ping-wise but I prefer a bad ping and have fun over the alternative. That's why, although I'm an auto guy, my main gun is the Beretta: It works like a charm with my high ping!!!

Well, thats all for now: Hope to shoot you guys soon!

Geordie
Site Admin

Re: pichiller here!

Post by Geordie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:43 am

Hi pichiller,

Congrats on being the first to register on the forum !

It seems a bit weird saying hi to someone that I already know, but I didn't want people to get the impression that if if they introduce themselves here, no-one bothers to reply.

So welcome on board and let everyone know that we are open for business ;)

Also check you server list as [UTF] California CTF is now up and running

--Geordie

pichiller

Post by pichiller » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Thanks, G!

I have the feeling that this (the forum and the server) are going to grow exponentially in the near future so its a great idea to have this new plataform running.

Cya in game!!

TheRealFuBaR

Post by TheRealFuBaR » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:26 pm

Hey Roy! Glad to see a familiar face! :D

pichiller

Post by pichiller » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:16 pm

Yay!!!!! You made it here!! Nice to see you too, man. :D

Cheers!

TheRealFuBaR

Post by TheRealFuBaR » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:19 am

Hey, is #OD# still a thing? LoL. Those guys need to update, can't stay stuck in the past forever :o

pichiller

Post by pichiller » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:22 am

Of course it's still thing. Red's 4.1.1 server is online everyday (he turn it off at night)

Head and Red hate any other version of URT and I'm not so sure if they are too wrong about that!! :lol: