C's here!

Say hi, make some friends or enemies
C-Murder

C's here!

Post by C-Murder »

Ya'll heard of me...I'm C-Murder plus I'm murdered out, I represent every nigga out the dirty south and Where I'm from, every nigga over 12 got a gun. :ugeek: I'm a fool, I used to smoke weed at school :D and now I live the life of a killer, One time can't catch me, hennessey and weed I live amongst a dying breed :lol:

Geordie
Site Admin

Re: C's here!

Post by Geordie »

Oh gawd, you don't listen to rap do you ?
Nice work with the knife tonight BTW ;-)

Vamp

Post by Vamp »

Ooooh I've heard of you bad man, trying to stay out of your way and that knife.

Not sure who scares me more you or BG! :o

Resumil

Post by Resumil »

Hey C, good to find you here bro.

I do believe everything you've said, especially the part about being a fool. Hopefully we'll be trading some frags again soon.

One bit of advice I can give you while on UTF: try to stay out of sight of the MGAWPBFNR whenever you can.

Anyways, next time we coincide in some server I promise I won't treat you so harshly.

Take care,

Resumil

C-Murder

Post by C-Murder »

Vamp wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:31 am
Ooooh I've heard of you bad man, trying to stay out of your way and that knife.

Not sure who scares me more you or BG! :o
Lol Vamp, actually I'm trying to avoid you because always kill me with an anger in your veins lol, thats why when the opportunity comes i use my knife to pay you back :mrgreen:

C-Murder

Post by C-Murder »

Resumil wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:23 am

I do believe everything you've said, especially the part about being a fool. Hopefully we'll be trading some frags again soon.

One bit of advice I can give you while on UTF: try to stay out of sight of the MGAWPBFNR whenever you can.

Anyways, next time we coincide in some server I promise I won't treat you so harshly.

Take care,

Resumil
I'm wating for the day ill meet you on the battlefield trying to stabb you my friend. Thanks for the advice but i dont have patience staying out of site, rush is the thing that entertains me in this game, im in stealth mode while playing The last of us 2 or Days gone but here, no thank you.
Cheerz and take care too

Geordie
Site Admin

Post by Geordie »

I am hearing you, camping is BORING!
Jump in and die a glorious death I say !

C-Murder

Post by C-Murder »

Geordie wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:56 am
You're ma man, Geordie! Thats why I like you :P

Resumil

Post by Resumil »

C-Murder wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:07 am
Resumil wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:23 am

Take care,

Resumil
I'm wating for the day ill meet you on the battlefield trying to stabb you my friend. Thanks for the advice but i dont have patience staying out of site, rush is the thing that entertains me in this game, im in stealth mode while playing The last of us 2 or Days gone but here, no thank you.
Cheerz and take care too

I guess you did not enjoy that last encounter that much. It is understandable... after all, playing styles are like opinions.

No need to panic nonetheless, will let you know whenever I find time to bind the knife to some button. I'll stand by my promise too ;)

Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Geordie wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:56 am
LEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!