It is vitally important NOT to leave the server with zero bots. If this happens, when a player is the first to join, there is literally nothing for them to do so they will leave very quickly.
SpunkyBot has the bots for "!addbots" hard-coded. To use our custom bot config, you had to be an Admin 80 to exec the bot scripts.
To remedy this, I have hacked the SpunkyBot code a bit so that Admin 40 can now control bots.
The protocol for doing so is now as follows:
- Remove all bots: "!kickbots"
- Add all bots back: "!addbots"
- Individual bots can be kicked just like players with "!kick flounder"
- If you want to reduce bot numbers, just use "!kick <botname>"to kick one from each side, or "!kickbots" to remove them all
- If you reduce numbers, ensure that before you disconnect, you "!kickbots" then "!addbots" to leave the server in default configuration
- Admin 80 can either do this, or continue using the bot scripts at your discretion.
- Use "!help" to work out what you can do
I have also moved the "!swap <player1> <player2>" command to admin 40 to aid with team balancing. Note that you only need a partial name match for it to work eg: "!swap floun deadm"